Lemon Myrtle Body Scrub
ATTAIN BEAUTIFUL GLOWING SKIN WITH OUR LUXURIOUS BODY SCRUB.
Allow the salt to gently exfoliate and deeply cleanse while the finest blend of oils increase hydration. Lemon myrtle adds a delicious scent to this uplifting, stimulating scrub that will leave a luscious sheen to the skin.
How to use:
Mix contents well before each use. Apply and massage to wet skin avoiding delicate eye area and any broken skin. Rinse off and pat dry. Avoid water contacting jar contents. Please take care when stepping out of the shower or bath after use, the oil content may make the surface slippery.
- Natural fine Himalayan pink salt Considered one of the world's purest salts unique to the Himalayan range and prized for containing 84 minerals and trace elements essential for wellbeing. Used as an exfoliant it ensures a natural method to remove dead, flaky skin, increase circulation and stimulate cell rejuvenation without irritating the skin. Results in clean, healthy skin left feeling silky smooth. Our Himalayan pink salt is hand mined with a percentage of the profits fed back into Himalayan community projects.
- Organic refined coconut oil* Excellent moisturiser providing deep long-lasting moisture. Contains vitamin E essential for nourishing and maintaining healthy skin. Rich in proteins vital in anti-ageing by assisting cell repair and protecting the skin from damage. Antibacterial and anti-fungal. Naturally soothing nature that helps calm the skin alongside salt exfoliation.
- Organic refined camellia oil* Extracted from seeds of the tea plant and then cold pressed. An effective, deeply penetrative moisturiser. High content of omega 9, collagen and antioxidants make it essential for anti-ageing. Naturally preserves and improves the skins moisture, enhances cell growth and supports skins elasticity. Rich in vitamins A, B, and E also vital for healthy skin. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial (anti-fungal).
- Organic virgin jojoba oil* A liquid wax derived from the nut of an indigenous American shrub. Esteemed for its close resemblance to sebum, a substance produced by the skin, makes it a natural skin conditioner and moisturiser. Contains proteins and minerals that mimic collagen in the skin. Rich in vitamin A for skin damage, cell repair and cell regeneration. Source of essential fatty acids, omega 6 and omega 9 to help repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. Cleanses and helps balance skin's natural oils. A carrier oil that assists in carrying other ingredients into the skin, combined with pink Himalayan salt means the skin absorb the salts vital minerals alongwith the oils nourishing elements.
- Organic lemon myrtle* A native Australian herb. Naturally antiseptic and anti-fungal. Included for its fresh, invigorating fragrance.
- Organic beeswax* A natural skin protectant that forms a protective barrier to hold onto moisture and protect the skin against environmental damage. A good source of vitamin A helps in exfoliation and rejuvenation. Effective skin conditioner to soothe and hydrate. Included as an emulsifier to stop separation between the salt and the oils. (Note: we are trying to source a vegan friendly alternative.)
* Certified organic ingredient
We recommend patch testing before use
For external use only